Friday 10 March 2017

Capturing Community

It has been brought to my attention that some students were unable to see the Capturing Community workspace in Hapara. I have reshared the workspace and all students should be able to see the workspace now. The workspace is in the ANN-1LAN-22-1617 folder.

When submitting a photo insert an image into the Google slides under Evidence by first opening the document. The insert image and also add a one to two sentence caption describing why this picture best represents your community. 

Please feel free to contact me if there are any questions or difficulties logging in. 

Have a safe and enjoyable March Break! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's Amanda, Cals mom. I've tried to figure this Hapara thing out on the school student portal but it really isn't clear on what it needs me to do. It doesn't make sense to me. I thought I could just click the link and put in Cals password that you sent home but this is not the case... frustrated!!!

    ReplyDelete